Peer Reviewed Publications
- Biltekin, Gonca and Ersel Aydınlı, “Time to Quantify Turkey’s Foreign Affairs: Setting Quality Standards for a Maturing International Relations Discipline” International Studies Perspectives (2016): 1-21 First published online: 27 January 2016
- Biltekin, Gonca “Özgün Kuram Oluşturma ve Batı-dışı Uluslararası İlişkiler Kuramları” (“Original Theory Building and Non-Western Theories of International Relations”) Uluslararası İlişkiler Teorileri, edited by Ramazan Gözen. İstanbul: İletişim, 2015 (2nd edition).
- Biltekin, Gonca and Volkan İpek, “Turkey’s Foreign Policy Implementation in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Post-international Approach” New Perspectives on Turkey 49, (Fall, 2013): 121-156.
- Biltekin, Gonca and Musa Tüzüner, “A Pilot Study of Quantifying Turkey’s Foreign Affairs: Data Generation, Challenges and Preliminary Analysis” All-Azimuth: Journal of Foreign Policy and Peace 2, no 2, (2013) : 47- 70.
- Biltekin, Gonca and Ersel Aydınlı, “Widening the World of IR: A Typology of Homegrown Theorizing” (under review)
- Biltekin, Gonca, “Proactivism and Activism in Turkey’s Foreign Affairs: A Proposal for Clarification and Operationalization of Concepts”
- Biltekin, Gonca, “Domestic Conflict and Foreign Affairs: An Event Data Study of Turkey (1991-2013)“
- Biltekin, Gonca, ”Turkey’s Axis Shift: An Evidence Based Analysis”