We are searching for highly motivated UG, MS, and PhD students, as well as postdoctoral and visiting researchers with preferred expertise in the fields of soft condensed matter, nonlinear and nonequilibrium physics.
All applications should include:
(1) A resume or CV with full description of research experience, experimental and/or theoretical skills and a publication list,
(2) One-page research statement, and
(4) Prospective MS and PhD students should apply to the Materials Science and Nanotechnology (MSN) graduate program of UNAM.
(5) Postdoctoral researchers can apply to the Fellowship to Visit ERC Grantee Programmes of European Research Council (ERC). Several national and regional organisations (Flanders/Belgium, Estonia, Slovenia, Croatia, Slovak Republic, Georgia, Bucharest (Romania), Italy, and Republic of Serbia) have set up and put in place “Fellowship to Visit ERC Grantee” programmes in line with guidelines issued by the Scientific Council of the ERC.
(6) Postdoctoral researchers can apply to the ERC Mentoring Initiative Programmes of European Research Council (ERC). Several national and regional organisations (Cyprus, Czech Republic: Czech National Expert Group (NEG) for the ERC, Estonia, Hungary, Slovak Republic, Malta, Poland: National Centre for Research and Development (NCBR), National Science Centre (NCN) and the Foundation for Polish Science (FNP), Italy, and Turkey) have set up and put in place “ERC Mentoring Initiative” programmes in line with guidelines issued by the Scientific Council of the ERC.